Jam Hospital was founded in Tehran in 1971 with an area of 9,000 square meters. It has 150 beds.
The Hospital has received various certifications, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, AIC.
Jam Hospital is a multi-specialized private hospital. It has several specialized clinics, some of which are as follows:
- Neurology, Oncology, Digestion and liver, ENT, Pain, Pediatrics, Skin, Dentistry, Plastic and cosmetic surgery, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Lung, Orthopedics, Urology, Endocrinology, Ophthalmology, Vascular Surgery.
- The Hospital’s International Patients’ Department has translators in English, Arabic, and Turkish. High-speed Internet access is available to patients.
SERVICES & Facilities
- VIP rooms
- High-speed Internet
- Coffee shop
- Short distance to currency exchange office
- Parking lot
- Taxi service
- Laundry and dry cleaning service
- Medical consultation
- Off-menu meal order accepted
- Short distant to luxury hotels
- VIP impatient rooms
- Issuing medical summery reports and bills in English when checking out
- English-, Arabic-, and Turkish-speaking nurses and employees
- Payment in dollars accepted